- Firm Overview
- Practice Areas
- Attorney Profiles
- Attorney Referrals
- Tort Reform
- Contact Us
Kentucky Products Liability Lawyers
Kentucky law holds manufacturers and suppliers legally accountable when defects in the products they produce cause personal injury or death. We seek justice for victims of defective and unreasonably dangerous products that fail due to poor design or defective manufacturing. We represent clients whose lives have been disrupted after being injured by defective products.
Protecting the people and families of Kentucky
In Lexington and throughout Kentucky, people turn to Garmer & Prather for dedicated representation. We have developed our reputation based on our willingness to limit our caseload to allow close attention to every case. We base our pre-trial and courtroom strategies on careful preparation.
Our attorneys can handle most any products liability case, including claims for injuries related to:
- Defective medical devices: Vena cava filter defects, pacemaker and implantable defibrillator defects, defective hip replacements, defective heart devices, defective knee replacements
- Medication defects: Defective painkillers, defective antidepressants, FDA recalls
- Automobile defects: Roof crush defects, seat belt failures, transmission failures, parking brake defects, seat back collapse, defective trailers, design defects causing rollover accidents
- Defective appliances and electronics: Defective hair dryers, defective ovens, defective microwaves, toaster defects
- Defective power tools: Power drill defects, power saw defects, defective power sanders
- Defective outdoor equipment: Defective lawnmowers, defective chainsaws, defective weed eaters, defective utility vehicles
- Aircraft defects: Defective components on airplanes, helicopters or other aircraft.
We take the time to learn how the defective product has impacted our client and his or her family. Then we develop a legal strategy that combines our legal experience with the input of industry experts and investigators. Our goal is to meet our client's needs by providing comprehensive legal services to make the most of their right to address their injuries through Kentucky's judicial system.