Kentucky law holds manufacturers and suppliers legally accountable when defects in the products they produce cause personal injury or death. We seek justice for victims of defective and unreasonably dangerous products that fail due to poor design or defective manufacturing. Our attorneys represent clients whose lives have been disrupted after being injured by defective products.Protecting Individuals and Families in Kentucky
In Lexington and throughout Kentucky, people turn to Garmer & Prather for effective representation. We have developed our reputation based on our willingness to limit our caseload to allow close attention to every case. We base our pretrial and courtroom strategies on careful preparation.
Our attorneys can handle almost any products liability case, including claims for injuries related to:
- Defective medical devices: Vena cava filter defects, pacemaker and implantable defibrillator defects, defective hip replacements, defective heart devices and defective knee replacements
- Medication defects: Defective painkillers, defective antidepressants and FDA recalls
- Automobile defects: Roof crush defects, seat belt failures, transmission failures, parking brake defects, seat back collapse, air bag defects, defective trailers and design defects causing rollover accidents
- Defective appliances and electronics: Defective hair dryers, defective ovens, defective microwaves and toaster defects
- Defective power tools: Power drill defects, power saw defects and defective power sanders
- Defective outdoor equipment: Defective lawn mowers, defective chainsaws, defective weed eaters and defective utility vehicles
- Aircraft defects: Defective components on airplanes, helicopters or other aircraft
- Farm machinery/equipment
We take the time to learn how the defective product has impacted our client and his or her family. Then we develop a strategy that combines our legal experience and the input of industry experts and investigators. Our goal is to meet our client's needs by providing comprehensive legal services to make the most of their right to address their injuries through Kentucky's judicial system.
Contact Garmer & Prather, PLLC, for a free consultation regarding your serious injury. We can answer your questions.